Long Island Youth & Novice Powerlifting Championships!
Our winter competition is a Full Powerlifting or Push Pull event designed for the new lifter in mind!
Perfect for your 1st or 2nd meet!
Open to Youth Teen, Junior or Open Novice Lifters (less than 3 meets experience preferred )
*ALSO OPEN TO any OPEN and MASTER NOVICE LIFTERS with less than 3 meets experience*
*This will be an unsanctioned event
Where: Gaglione Strength | 32 Allen Blvd Farmingdale, New York 11735
When: Saturday Dec 5th 2020
Meet Cap: 30 Full Lifters 40 Total Lifters
- All Lifters must wear singlets High socks are required for deadlift.
- Raw lifters can wear knee sleeves or knee wraps.
- Teenage Men*, Teenage Women*, Juniors (20-23), and Novice Open
- 97, 114, 123, 132, 148, 165, 181, 198, 220, 242, 275, 308, SHW
Events and Cost:
- Full Powerlifting (Squat, Bench, & Deadlift) 95.00*
- Push Pull (Bench & Deadlift) 90.00*
- There will be a 15.00 late fee after November 15th. So get your entries in early!
- *If you are making a payment online, there is a $5 online processing fee.
- General Admission at the event: $10.00, Kids 12 and under are Free
- Early Weigh In Time Friday 12/6: 9:30am-10:30am then 4:30pm – 6:30pm at Gaglione Strength 32 Allen Blvd, Farmingdale, NY, 11735
- Weigh In Time Saturday 12/7: 8:00-8:30am at Gaglione Strength
- Rules and Lifters meeting 8:45am Competition starts at 9:30am
- 1st – 3rd. Places in all weight classes.
- Best Teen Lifter & Best Female Teen Lifter, Soaring Eagle Award
- Best Team (need 5 lifters to create a team) Need at least 3 teams before deadline.
ABOUT THE MEET
RULES OF THE MEET