Strength Training & Powerlifting Intern Program
Gaglione Strength offers a strength training and powerlifting intern program for motivated Exercise Science majors looking to take their knowledge to the next level!
Our three month program qualifies for college credit and provides an exceptional hands-on educational environment for selected interns. This is an unpaid internship.
Our program provides life changing personal and professional experiences that will give you a competitive edge in the strength conditioning and coaching industry.
As an intern at Gaglione Strength you will learn and assist with:
- Proper Assessment to learn how to build a program based on the unique needs of the athlete.
- Optimal Warm Ups, Activation & Mobility Drills to get your athletes moving and feeling better.
- Teaching Fundamental Movements Patterns to lay the groundwork for complex exercises later in their training career
- Research for articles that will be used major online publication.
- Programming for a wide variety of athletes, lifters, and people looking to become the strongest version of themselves
- Attend seminars (Education for Strength Coaches) and learn from some of the best coaches and athletes in the world.
Interns also have the opportunity to train with Coach Gaglione and the G-Team for the duration of the internship.
Why intern with Coach John Gaglione?
John Gaglione is an experienced and respected strength coach who specializes in improving maximal strength and performance for all athletes and “average joes”. He has extensive expertise and experience coaching athletes of all levels, ages, and abilities. Gaglione Strength is home to numerous nationally ranked powerlifters and some of New York’s top athletic talent. John has coached multiple champion wrestlers and elite athletes at some of the most prestigious powerlifting competitions.
John has also written many strength and conditioning articles for major online publications such as Men’s Health, Elite Fitness Systems, Testosterone Nation, One Result, and is the featured strength & conditioning author for the Long Island Wrestling Association.
An avid strength athlete himself, John also has a lot of “under the bar experience” and has competed in the sport of powerlifting for several years achieving competition personal bests of a 900 squat, 575 Bench, and 660 deadlift.
Interested in learning more? Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly!