Summer Showdown Championships!*
Our summer competition is a Full Powerlifting or Push Pull event designed for the new lifter in mind! We also offer a brand new TAG TEAM DIVISION. Partner up with two buddies to establish a TAG TEAM TOTAL !
Perfect for your 1st or 2nd meet or a tune up for veteran or intermediate lifters!
*This will be an unsanctioned event
Date June 13 2020
Where: Gaglione Strength | 32 Allen Blvd Farmingdale, New York 11735
Meet Cap: 30 Full Lifters 40 total lifter
- All Lifters must wear singlets High socks are required for deadlift.
- Raw lifters can wear knee sleeves or knee wraps.
- Open Only (you can enter Teen, Junior, or Master but everyone will be grouped together for awards to increase competition.We will also have “super classes” for the event to increase competition even moreFor Women Light Weight super class is 148 and down and Heavy weight super class is 165 and upFor Men Light Weight super class is 181 and down, 198-242 for middle weight and 275 and up for heavy weight
Individual Weight Classes:
- 97, 114, 123, 132, 148, 165, 181, 198, 220, 242, 275, 308, SHW
Events and Cost:
- Full Powerlifting (Squat, Bench, & Deadlift) 95.00*
- Push Pull (Bench & Deadlift) 90.00*
- There will be a 15.00 late fee after May 17th. So get your entries in early!
- *If you are making a payment online, there is a $5 online processing fee.
- General Admission at the event: $10.00, Kids 12 and under are Free, and helpers for event are FREE
- Early Weigh In Time Friday 6/12: 9:30am-10:30am then 4:30pm – 6:30pm at Gaglione Strength 32 Allen Blvd, Farmingdale, NY, 11735
- Weigh In Time Saturday 6/13: 8:00-8:30am at Gaglione Strength
- Lifters meeting 8:45am Competition starts at 9:30am
- 1st – 3rd. Places in all weight classes.
- Best Lifter & Best Female Lifter by wilks points, Soaring Eagle Award
- Best TAG Team (need 3 lifters to create a team) Need at least 3 teams before deadline.You can form teams of three and each parter will get credit for one lift for a combined TAG TEAM TOTAL!
For example if Mark squats 500, John benches 300, and David deadlifts 600 the team’s super total is 1400 lbs! Highest total wins the TAG TEAM TITLE!NEXT SUMMER SHOWDOWN WILL BE IN 2020 STAY TUNED!!